A well managed project can reduce costs and ensure your
project goes live on-time and without disruption
Logistics Partners provide project Management for large and small projects, following your companies preferred methodology or using the Logistics Partners Methodology.
Lynn has the knowledge and communication skills to Project Manage the implementation of complex warehouse management systems, working directly with both management and the warehouse floor.
Logistics Partners would normally do the following:
- Advise on the best project methodology to facilitate your project running on-time and within budget
- Facilitate and document the “Project Definition” workshop
- Produce the initial Risk Analysis report and track and manage these risks throughout the project
- Produce a project plan to include “all” work required for the project
- Liase with 3rd Party project managers and internal staff to ensure all plans are agreed
- Facilitate and document regular Steering Committee Meetings
- Provide continuous monitoring and reporting of progress of 3rd party and internal personnel, including issue tracking
- Production and circulation of weekly project status reports to include time and budget tracking
- Facilitate the Post Implementation Review
Lynn Parnell is a registered PRINCE2 Practitioner.
- Logistics Partners have provided project management expertise for several projects for Musgrave Group including the conversion to the EURO across Musgrave’s Irish businesses and the implementation of supply chain management systems in two ambient DC's for Musgrave Retail Partners.
- Logistics Partners managed the implementation of a new Warehouse Management System (WMS) for Jamie at Home.
Click here to email us
Or Call +44 (0) 7771 623 929
"Lynn is an excellent communicator"
"Lynn has worked for our organisation since 2000. Over the years we have had many and varied projects in the Logistics and Supply Chain arena. This included the building of new Distribution Depots on green field sites to the implementation of complex Warehouse Management Systems in existing Depots. Lynn has worked on all of these projects with us and her expertise and experience has proved invaluable to the successful completion of same.
Lynn is always committed to the successful completion of a project and has on many occasions worked very long and unsociable hours to ensure this was achieved. She is an excellent communicator at both warehouse floor and management level and has always been respected by the people she works alongside.
- Dermot Newton, IT Supply Chain Systems Manager, Musgrave SuperValu Centra 2000 to 2007