Supply Chain Integration Services
An integrated supply chain is an effective supply chain and
we can help you achieve this
Logistics Partners Supply Chain Integration Services include:
Supply Chain Integration Consultancy
Supply chain systems need to be integrated to ensure that operations are run efficiently and accurate data is visible and accessible at all points in the supply chain.
Logistics Partners can:
- Facilitate on-site workshops with both users and software or hardware providers to ascertain data requirements, who should own the data and who needs visibility of the data
- Ascertain the availability of data in your current systems, the requirements of new systems and suitable mechanisms to pass data between supply chain systems
- Prepare a final report, showing the recommended integration solution(s), and including estimated implementation timescales and costs
Logistics Technology Implementation
Logistics Technology e.g. RF and voice technology, biometrics and automation can provide immediate savings on time and increase efficiency for Logistics Operations. But to unlock these savings businesses need to ensure that the new Logistics Technology is integrated into the current Supply Chain Systems and physical operation.
Logistics Partners works with the customer, technology provider and software providers to ensure the existing operation is not negatively impacted and that return on investment in logistics technology is achieved.
- Logistics Partners provided Logistics Implementation consultancy for an implementation of the WCS eWMS software for Lloyd Fraser on their DP Furniture Express contract. This included ensuring the physical operation was optimised to maximise the benefits the software could provide.
- Logistics Partners provided Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland with Integration consultancy for the implementation and integration of a new head office and store ordering system (Aldata GOLD)
- Logistics Partners provided consultancy services for the implementation of a new supply chain system including Voice Picking for BWG
- Logistics Partners provided Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland with technology consultancy for the initial voice picking implementation into the ambient operation.
Click here to email us
Or call +44 (0) 7771 623 929
"Professional, Personable, Expert!"
"I have worked closely with Lynn on a number of projects since I joined as Head of the IT Supply Chain Team in January 2007 for Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland. Lynn has been working with our Supply Chain Team going back to 1999.
In my time with the team Lynn has help us deliver a number of significant projects for our business including MSR, BCP, & financial integration. Lynn is a subject matter expert on Supply Chain Business Process & our WMS. She has undoubtedly added significant benefit to our business in terms of her knowledge, insights & development skills.
People within our team and wider business community speak very highly of Lynn and she has always been highly professional & personable throughout all our dealings. I look forward to continuing to work with Lynn into the future."
- Stephen Bennett, IT Supply Chain Manager, Musgrave Retail Partners Ireland, 2007 - 2012